rint(x, out=None, where=None, **kwargs)¶
Round elements of the tensor to the nearest integer.
- x : array_like
- Input tensor.
- out : Tensor, None, or tuple of Tensor and None, optional
- A location into which the result is stored. If provided, it must have a shape that the inputs broadcast to. If not provided or None, a freshly-allocated tensor is returned. A tuple (possible only as a keyword argument) must have length equal to the number of outputs.
- where : array_like, optional
- Values of True indicate to calculate the ufunc at that position, values of False indicate to leave the value in the output alone.
- out : Tensor or scalar
- Output array is same shape and type as x.
ceil, floor, trunc
>>> import mars.tensor as mt
>>> a = mt.array([-1.7, -1.5, -0.2, 0.2, 1.5, 1.7, 2.0]) >>> mt.rint(a).execute() array([-2., -2., -0., 0., 2., 2., 2.])