not_equal(x1, x2, out=None, where=None, **kwargs)¶
Return (x1 != x2) element-wise.
- x1, x2 : array_like
- Input tensors.
- out : Tensor, None, or tuple of Tensor and None, optional
- A location into which the result is stored. If provided, it must have a shape that the inputs broadcast to. If not provided or None, a freshly-allocated tensor is returned. A tuple (possible only as a keyword argument) must have length equal to the number of outputs.
- where : array_like, optional
- Values of True indicate to calculate the ufunc at that position, values of False indicate to leave the value in the output alone.
- not_equal : tensor bool, scalar bool
- For each element in x1, x2, return True if x1 is not equal to x2 and False otherwise.
equal, greater, greater_equal, less, less_equal
>>> import mars.tensor as mt
>>> mt.not_equal([1.,2.], [1., 3.]).execute() array([False, True]) >>> mt.not_equal([1, 2], [[1, 3],[1, 4]]).execute() array([[False, True], [False, True]])