signbit(x, out=None, where=None, **kwargs)¶
Returns element-wise True where signbit is set (less than zero).
- x : array_like
- The input value(s).
- out : Tensor, None, or tuple of Tensor and None, optional
- A location into which the result is stored. If provided, it must have a shape that the inputs broadcast to. If not provided or None, a freshly-allocated tensor is returned. A tuple (possible only as a keyword argument) must have length equal to the number of outputs.
- where : array_like, optional
- Values of True indicate to calculate the ufunc at that position, values of False indicate to leave the value in the output alone.
- result : Tensor of bool
- Output tensor, or reference to out if that was supplied.
>>> import mars.tensor as mt
>>> mt.signbit(-1.2).execute() True >>> mt.signbit(mt.array([1, -2.3, 2.1])).execute() array([False, True, False])