nextafter(x1, x2, out=None, where=None, **kwargs)¶
Return the next floating-point value after x1 towards x2, element-wise.
- x1 : array_like
- Values to find the next representable value of.
- x2 : array_like
- The direction where to look for the next representable value of x1.
- out : Tensor, None, or tuple of Tensor and None, optional
- A location into which the result is stored. If provided, it must have a shape that the inputs broadcast to. If not provided or None, a freshly-allocated tensor is returned. A tuple (possible only as a keyword argument) must have length equal to the number of outputs.
- where : array_like, optional
- Values of True indicate to calculate the ufunc at that position, values of False indicate to leave the value in the output alone.
- out : array_like
- The next representable values of x1 in the direction of x2.
>>> import mars.tensor as mt
>>> eps = mt.finfo(mt.float64).eps >>> (mt.nextafter(1, 2) == eps + 1).execute() True >>> (mt.nextafter([1, 2], [2, 1]) == [eps + 1, 2 - eps]).execute() array([ True, True])