logical_not(x, out=None, where=None, **kwargs)¶
Compute the truth value of NOT x element-wise.
- x : array_like
- Logical NOT is applied to the elements of x.
- out : Tensor, None, or tuple of Tensor and None, optional
- A location into which the result is stored. If provided, it must have a shape that the inputs broadcast to. If not provided or None, a freshly-allocated tensor is returned. A tuple (possible only as a keyword argument) must have length equal to the number of outputs.
- where : array_like, optional
- Values of True indicate to calculate the ufunc at that position, values of False indicate to leave the value in the output alone.
- y : bool or Tensor of bool
- Boolean result with the same shape as x of the NOT operation on elements of x.
logical_and, logical_or, logical_xor
>>> import mars.tensor as mt
>>> mt.logical_not(3).execute() False >>> mt.logical_not([True, False, 0, 1]).execute() array([False, True, True, False])
>>> x = mt.arange(5) >>> mt.logical_not(x<3).execute() array([False, False, False, True, True])