degrees(x, out=None, where=None, **kwargs)¶
Convert angles from radians to degrees.
- x : array_like
- Input tensor in radians.
- out : Tensor, None, or tuple of Tensor and None, optional
- A location into which the result is stored. If provided, it must have a shape that the inputs broadcast to. If not provided or None, a freshly-allocated tensor is returned. A tuple (possible only as a keyword argument) must have length equal to the number of outputs.
- where : array_like, optional
- Values of True indicate to calculate the ufunc at that position, values of False indicate to leave the value in the output alone.
- y : Tensor of floats
- The corresponding degree values; if out was supplied this is a reference to it.
rad2deg : equivalent function
Convert a radian array to degrees
>>> import mars.tensor as mt
>>> rad = mt.arange(12.)*mt.pi/6 >>> mt.degrees(rad).execute() array([ 0., 30., 60., 90., 120., 150., 180., 210., 240., 270., 300., 330.])
>>> out = mt.zeros((rad.shape)) >>> r = mt.degrees(out) >>> mt.all(r == out).execute() True