deg2rad(x, out=None, where=None, **kwargs)¶
Convert angles from degrees to radians.
- x : array_like
- Angles in degrees.
- out : Tensor, None, or tuple of Tensor and None, optional
- A location into which the result is stored. If provided, it must have a shape that the inputs broadcast to. If not provided or None, a freshly-allocated tensor is returned. A tuple (possible only as a keyword argument) must have length equal to the number of outputs.
- where : array_like, optional
- Values of True indicate to calculate the ufunc at that position, values of False indicate to leave the value in the output alone.
- y : Tensor
- The corresponding angle in radians.
rad2deg : Convert angles from radians to degrees. unwrap : Remove large jumps in angle by wrapping.
x * pi / 180.
>>> import mars.tensor as mt
>>> mt.deg2rad(180).execute() 3.1415926535897931