cosh(x, out=None, where=None, **kwargs)¶
Hyperbolic cosine, element-wise.
1/2 * (mt.exp(x) + mt.exp(-x))and
- x : array_like
- Input tensor.
- out : Tensor, None, or tuple of Tensor and None, optional
- A location into which the result is stored. If provided, it must have a shape that the inputs broadcast to. If not provided or None, a freshly-allocated tensor is returned. A tuple (possible only as a keyword argument) must have length equal to the number of outputs.
- where : array_like, optional
- Values of True indicate to calculate the ufunc at that position, values of False indicate to leave the value in the output alone.
- out : Tensor
- Output array of same shape as x.
>>> import mars.tensor as mt
>>> mt.cosh(0).execute() 1.0
The hyperbolic cosine describes the shape of a hanging cable:
>>> import matplotlib.pyplot as plt >>> x = mt.linspace(-4, 4, 1000) >>> plt.plot(x.execute(), mt.cosh(x).execute()) >>> plt.show()